Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ties and Tutu's party

What better theme for a little girl turning 2 that a 2 two tutu party!  We threw the ties in so the boys wouldn't be left out. Of course, because I have 4 boys, I jumped at the chance to help as much as possible with planning this shindig! Her mommy came up with some awesome ideas for the day.

This was the display at the entrance table complete with a giant N covered in feathers and beads.
20 tutu's and 16 ties for the little guests.  The ties were kind of a pain to do but we got really good at them after about 3 hours!
Snack table complete with the homemade number 2 pinata my friend made! It held up well and looked great!  So great, I'm making a similar one for my little guys second!
A closer look:
Her mommy had pics taken of her in her party outfit to display all around the party room.
The main table before the cake arrived
We used the cupcake toppers I designed as accents on the candy jars.  I think this is going to be how I use them from now on!
More ties

Dorritos because they're orange per dad's request!
We hot glued some accents from the Christmas clearance section at Michael's onto these little vases as centerpieces on the tables. Very glam!

A closer look at the feathered N


Her darling smash cake made by an amazingly talented close friend and member of team cray cray!
My little guys in their ties.  I ironed on Andrew's since he's only 1

Natalia was so happy dancing around on her big day.
Our plastic pool filled with balls made for a perfect ball pit for the little Drew's
The awesome Tutu cake!!! It was as yummy as it was pretty!
I made this welcome wreath the night before.  I wish I would have gotten a shot of it on the other side of the glass but you get the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment